Healthcare and benefits can seem complicated. There are deductibles and copays and all kinds of jargon. At Lacher, we work hard to simplify the complexity of healthcare and health insurance so that people can focus on what matters – their health.
Healthcare is an important part of people’s lives, and our team has to sweat the details to make sure people can get the care they need, when they need it.
On our team you will:
- Build strong relationships with our clients and provide a remarkable client experience
- Serve as point person for processing new healthcare & benefit enrollments, terminations, and changes
- Work with Client Executives and Advisors to manage the renewal process
- Respond to client questions and service requests
- Develop and deliver open enrollment and educational sessions
- Deliver expert guidance on healthcare & benefits topics like primary care, prescription drugs, cost containment, and compliance
- Get your life & health insurance licenses (L&H) license
To apply, send your resume to Todd Lacher: firstname.lastname@example.org