Call 215-723-4378, or text us at 215-999-6970 New client? Start Here


I Have Water In My House. Is It Covered?

You’ve got water in your house coming from a pipe, a sump pump, a flood – what do you do? First off, call the appropriate professional to stop more water from coming into your house. 

When it comes to your insurance coverage, the most important thing to know about water damage is “how” the damage occurred. Damage usually falls in one of three categories: 

  • Burst or Leaking Pipes: This kind of damage is most often covered. 
  • Water Backup (usually a drain or sump pump): This kind of damage is only covered through optional coverage. 
  • Flood: This kind of damage is only covered with a specific flood policy. 

The best thing you can do is to call us and let us review your current coverage, and walk you through what your next steps should be.  

* If you experience water damage outside of business hours, you can contact your insurance carrier directly. 

Right Menu Icon